Denyo Co., Ltd. (6517) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Denyo Co., Ltd. (6517) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Denyo Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Denyo Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Denyo Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Denyo is engaged in the manufacturing and sale of engine-driven generators and welders. It also offers air compressors and other special machinery. The company operates in the US, Japan, the Netherlands, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore. It is headquartered in Chuo Ku, Japan.
- 1 Denyo Co Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Denyo Co Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Denyo Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Denyo Co Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Denyo Co Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Denyo Co Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Denyo Co Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Denyo Co Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Denyo Co Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Denyo Co Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Denyo Co Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Denyo Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Denyo Co Ltd - Key Employees
- 4 Denyo Co Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Denyo Co Ltd - Head Office
- 4.2 Denyo Co Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Denyo Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Denyo Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Denyo Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Denyo Co Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Denyo Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Denyo Co Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Denyo Co Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Denyo Co Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Denyo Co Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Denyo Co Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Denyo Co Ltd - Valuation