Delta Construcoes SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Delta Construcoes SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Delta Construcoes SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Delta Construcoes SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Delta Construcoes SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Delta Construcoes S/A (Delta) is a diversified construction services company. It offers engineering and construction, real estate, and industrial assembly services. Its engineering and construction services include engineering solutions for special projects, buildings, urban infrastructure, sanitation, deployment and maintenance and restoration of highways. The company’s real estate operations include development of residential and commercial projects including luxury buildings for high-income families, housing for the middle class and assemblies for the low income group. The company also undertakes industrial assembly projects in the oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, thermoelectric, mining and metallurgy sectors. Delta is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1 Delta Construcoes SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Delta Construcoes SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Delta Construcoes SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Delta Construcoes SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Delta Construcoes SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Delta Construcoes SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Delta Construcoes SA - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Delta Construcoes SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Delta Construcoes SA - Strengths
- 3.3 Delta Construcoes SA - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Delta Construcoes SA - Opportunities
- 3.5 Delta Construcoes SA - Threats
- 4 Delta Construcoes SA - Company Statement
- 5 Delta Construcoes SA - History
- 6 Delta Construcoes SA - Key Employees
- 7 Delta Construcoes SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Delta Construcoes SA - Head Office
- 7.2 Delta Construcoes SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Delta Construcoes SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Delta Construcoes SA - History
- Table 3: Delta Construcoes SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Delta Construcoes SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures