Deccan Gold Mines Limited (512068) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Deccan Gold Mines Limited (512068) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Deccan Gold Mines Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Deccan Gold Mines Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Deccan Gold Mines Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Deccan Gold Mines (Deccan Gold) is primarily engaged in the exploration of gold properties. The company holds interest in a range of projects including Hutti Belt, which consists of various prospects that includes Uti Temple, Chinchergi, and Hutti Mine North; Mangalur Belt, located 40 kilometers (km) north of the currently producing Hutti gold mines, and is composed of metamorphosed basalt, gabbro, ultramafics, felsic volcanic rocks and coarse clastic sedimentary units; Dharwar-Shimoga Belt, located in Karnataka, comprises of various prospects such as Ganajur Main, Ganajur South East, Karajgi Hut, Lakkikoppa, and Mangalagatti; and Ramgiri Belt, located 40 km southeast of Anantapur and 180 km due north of Bangalore. The company primarily operates in India, where it is headquartered in Bengaluru.
- 1 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 5 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 5: Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Deccan Gold Mines Ltd. - Financial Position