Debeka Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Debeka Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Debeka Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Debeka Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Debeka Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Debeka Group (Debeka) is a provider of insurance and financial products and services. The group, along with its subsidiaries, offers a range of life and non life insurance products such as health insurance, travel insurance, motor insurance, liability insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, legal expenses insurance, glass insurance and retirement and pension solutions. It also provides time deposits, guarantee and financing services, real estate services and building saving contracts. In addition, Debaka offers remuneration or salary accounts and young Debeka accounts. The group caters to individuals, civil servants, small and medium-sized businesses, and corporate. Debeka is headquartered in Koblenz, Germany.
The company reported gross written premium of EUR12, 970 million in FY2016.
- 1 Debeka Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Debeka Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Debeka Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Debeka Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Debeka Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Debeka Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Debeka Group - Strengths
- 2.3 Debeka Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Debeka Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 Debeka Group - Threats
- 3 Debeka Group - Company Statement
- 4 Debeka Group - History
- 5 Debeka Group - Key Employees
- 6 Debeka Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Debeka Group - Head Office
- 6.2 Debeka Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Debeka Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Debeka Group - History
- Table 3: Debeka Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Debeka Group - Subsidiaries