Timetric's "Damas International Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Damas International Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Damas International Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Damas International Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Damas International Limited (Damas), a subsidiary of Mannai Corporation, is a specialty products retailer based in the UAE. The company is an international wholesaler and retailer of gold jewelry, diamonds, watches, pearls, silver, precious stones and other luxury items. It offers its products under various brands such as Ananya, Al Manthourah, Farasha, Fior, Hayati, Legacy, Mira, Navratna, Onesixeight, Rangoli, Spring and Farfasha. It also offers various international brands such as Graff, Forevermark, Fope, Marco Bicego, Mikimoto, Pasquale Bruni, RoberTo Coin, Utopia, Louis Moinet, Chronoswiss, Perrelet, Faberge, and Garrard. The company operations spread across UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia. Damas is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.