Daiwa Co Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Daiwa Co Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Daiwa Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Daiwa Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Daiwa Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Daiwa Co Ltd (Daiwa) is a retailer of consumer products. The company offers food products including meat, beers, liquor, ham, fish, confectioneries, fruits, coffee, teas, fruit juices, ice creams, vegetables, noodles, glue oil and prepared food. It provides apparels and accessories, bedding, school products, shoes, watches, clocks, jewelry, kitchen appliances and gift products, among others. Daiwa also offers noodles, rice, Japanese confectionery, pastry, and other products. The company has operations in Kanazawa, Korinbo, Toyama and Tokyo, Japan. It markets its products in different parts of Japan. Daiwa is headquartered in Kanazawa, Japan.
- 1 Daiwa Co Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Daiwa Co Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Daiwa Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Daiwa Co Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Daiwa Co Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Daiwa Co Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Daiwa Co Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Daiwa Co Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Daiwa Co Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Daiwa Co Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Daiwa Co Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Daiwa Co Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Daiwa Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Daiwa Co Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Daiwa Co Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Daiwa Co Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 Daiwa Co Ltd - Key Events
- 4 Daiwa Co Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Daiwa Co Ltd - Head Office
- 4.2 Daiwa Co Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Daiwa Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Daiwa Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Daiwa Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Daiwa Co Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Daiwa Co Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Daiwa Co Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Daiwa Co Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Daiwa Co Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Daiwa Co Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Daiwa Co Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Daiwa Co Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Daiwa Co Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 6: Daiwa Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Daiwa Co Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Daiwa Co Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Daiwa Co Ltd - Liquidity