Daiho Corporation (1822) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Daiho Corporation (1822) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Daiho Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Daiho Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Daiho Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Daiho Corporation (Daiho) is a provider of construction and engineering services in Japan. The company's service portfolio includes civil engineering works, building construction works and overseas works. Its civil engineering works include dams, power plants and seaports. Daiho involves in construction, resale and rental of buildings, and sale of construction materials. The company also focuses on heavy civil works such as hydroelectric dams, expressways, harbors, subways, and various foundations for large structures. Daiho undertakes the development of shield tunneling, concrete caisson methods, tunneling projects for cabling, water supply and sewer systems. The company principally operates in Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Madagascar, Malaysia and Cambodia. Daiho is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 Daiho Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Daiho Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Daiho Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Daiho Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Daiho Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Daiho Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Daiho Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Daiho Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Daiho Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Daiho Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Daiho Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Daiho Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Daiho Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Daiho Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Daiho Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Daiho Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Daiho Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Daiho Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 Daiho Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Daiho Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 Daiho Corporation - Threats
- 4 Daiho Corporation - History
- 5 Daiho Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 Daiho Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Daiho Corporation - Head Office
- 6.2 Daiho Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Daiho Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Daiho Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Daiho Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Daiho Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Daiho Corporation - History
- Table 6: Daiho Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Daiho Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Daiho Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Daiho Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Daiho Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Daiho Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Daiho Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Daiho Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Daiho Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset