Dadex Eternit Limited (DAET) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Dadex Eternit Limited (DAET) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dadex Eternit Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Dadex Eternit Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Dadex Eternit Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dadex Eternit Limited (Dadex) is engaged in the manufacture and sale of construction material. The company offers pipe systems and roofings such as thermoplastic pipe systems, chrysotile cement pipe systems, irrigation systems and roofing systems; architectural claddings and curtain walls (ACCW); and agriculture and irrigation products for agriculture and landscape. It operates three manufacturing facilities located at Karachi, Hyderabad and Sunder in Pakistan, which produces rubber rings for its pipes. Dadex also provides irrigation solutions for agriculture and landscape. The company primarily operates in Pakistan, where it is headquartered in Karachi.
- 1 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Key Employees
- 4 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Head Office
- 4.2 Dadex Eternit Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Dadex Eternit Ltd - Valuation