DUAL International Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "DUAL International Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DUAL International Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "DUAL International Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "DUAL International Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
DUAL International Ltd (DUAL International), a subsidiary of Hyperion Insurance Group Ltd, is an insurance underwriting agency. The company offers insurance products for directors and officer’s liability, professional indemnity, management liability, pension trustee liability, marine and energy, accident and health, and computer crime. It also offers bankers blanket and financial institution bonds, fidelity guarantee, liability insurance, property insurance and treaty reinsurance. Furthermore, DUAL International provides insurance coverage for agriculture, specialty motor, public officials, fine art and specie, antique and collectibles, kidnap and ransom, terrorism and rural estate. These products and services are offered to small and mid-market business owners and managers. Its operations are spanned across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. DUAL International is headquartered in London, the UK.
During FY2016, DUAL International reported gross written premium of GBP628 million.
- 1 DUAL International Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 DUAL International Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 DUAL International Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 DUAL International Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 DUAL International Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 DUAL International Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 DUAL International Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 DUAL International Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 DUAL International Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 DUAL International Ltd - Strengths
- 4.3 DUAL International Ltd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 DUAL International Ltd - Opportunities
- 4.5 DUAL International Ltd - Threats
- 5 DUAL International Ltd - History
- 6 DUAL International Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 DUAL International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 DUAL International Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 DUAL International Ltd - Head Office
- 8.2 DUAL International Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: DUAL International Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: DUAL International Ltd - History
- Table 3: DUAL International Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: DUAL International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: DUAL International Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: DUAL International Ltd - Locations