DSK Bank EAD : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "DSK Bank EAD : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DSK Bank EAD "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "DSK Bank EAD " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "DSK Bank EAD "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
DSK Bank EAD (DSK Bank) is a state-owned stock bank, which provides a range of individual, corporate and investment banking and financial products and services to individuals, corporate clients and small, medium and micro enterprises. Its individual banking products and services include saving accounts, cash collection, credit cards, debit cards, mutual funds, consumer loans, housing loans, mortgage loans, pension and general insurance products, and internet banking. The bank provides corporate banking products and services such as corporate deposits, corporate cards, business loans, working capital loans, VAT accounts, trust accounts, mid- and long-term investment funding, and e-banking services. The bank distributes its products and services through a network of branches in Bulgaria. The bank is a subsidiary of OTP bank of Hungary, a financial service provider. DSK Bank is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- 1 DSK Bank EAD - Business Analysis
- 1.1 DSK Bank EAD - Company Overview
- 1.2 DSK Bank EAD - Business Description
- 1.3 DSK Bank EAD - Major Products and Services
- 2 DSK Bank EAD - Recent Developments
- 3 DSK Bank EAD - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 DSK Bank EAD - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 DSK Bank EAD - Strengths
- 3.3 DSK Bank EAD - Weaknesses
- 3.4 DSK Bank EAD - Opportunities
- 3.5 DSK Bank EAD - Threats
- 4 DSK Bank EAD - Company Statement
- 5 DSK Bank EAD - History
- 6 DSK Bank EAD - Key Employees
- 7 DSK Bank EAD - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 DSK Bank EAD - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 DSK Bank EAD - Head Office
- 8.2 DSK Bank EAD - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: DSK Bank EAD - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: DSK Bank EAD - History
- Table 3: DSK Bank EAD - Key Employees
- Table 4: DSK Bank EAD - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: DSK Bank EAD - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: DSK Bank EAD - Locations