DNB ASA (DNB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "DNB ASA (DNB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DNB ASA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "DNB ASA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "DNB ASA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
DNB ASA (DNB) is a financial services group. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of financial products and services to retail and corporate customers. Its provides personal loans, mortgage loans, business loans, car loans, savings accounts, investment accounts, life insurance, non-life insurance, pension plans, debit cards and credit cards. DNB's services portfolio includes internet banking, mobile banking, foreign exchange and treasury services, research services, leasing and payment services, cash management, investment banking, securities services, asset management and advisory services. The company operates through a wide network of branches, and in-store postal and banking outlets in Norway. It has operations in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Sweden, the UK, the US, Brazil, Chile, China, India and Singapore. DNB is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.