Market Research Logo

DII/BILDCO – Musaffah Steel Plant – Abu Dhabi - Project Profile

DII/BILDCO – Musaffah Steel Plant – Abu Dhabi - Project Profile

Synopsis

"DII/BILDCO – Musaffah Steel Plant – Abu Dhabi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "DII/BILDCO – Musaffah Steel Plant – Abu Dhabi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

Dubai Investments Industries (DII), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dubai Investments PJSC [DI] and Abu Dhabi National Company for Building Materials (BILDCO) are undertaking the construction of a steel manufacturing plant in Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, the UAE.

The project involves the construction of a steel manufacturing plant with a production capacity of 300,000TPA of reinforced steel bars. It includes the construction of processing units, a warehouse, a blast furnace and related infrastructure, and the installation of equipment and machinery.

In April 2016, DII signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with BILDCO to develop the project. Under the joint venture agreement, DII will hold a 51% stake and the rest remaining 49% will be held by BILDCO.

Construction works are underway with expected to be completed by the fourth quarter of 2017.

Scope

The project involves the construction of a steel plant with a production capacity of 300,000 tonnes of per annum (TPA) of reinforced steel bars in Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, the UAE.

The US$68 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of processing units

2. Construction of a warehouse

3. Construction of a blast furnace

4. Installation of equipment and machinery

5. Construction of related infrastructureReasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report