DGR Global Limited (DGR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "DGR Global Limited (DGR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DGR Global Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "DGR Global Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "DGR Global Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
DGR Global Limited (DGR Global) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops copper, gold, silver, nickel, molybdenum, iron ore, gas and oil, and tin properties. It has interest in the D'Aguilar Block area, which consists over eleven mining licences and an exploration permit within the region. DGR Global also holds an interest in numerous exploration permits or applications in wholly?owned subsidiary companies. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as AusNiCo Ltd, Archer Resources Ltd, Armour Energy Ltd, Navaho Gold Ltd, SolGold plc, Archer Resources Limited, and IronRidge Resources Limited. Its Navaho Gold Ltd holds substantial prospective ground position in Nevada and New Mexico, the US. DGR Global is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 DGR Global Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 DGR Global Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 DGR Global Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 DGR Global Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 DGR Global Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 DGR Global Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 DGR Global Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 DGR Global Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 DGR Global Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 DGR Global Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 DGR Global Limited - Efficiency
- 3 DGR Global Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 DGR Global Limited - Key Employees
- 5 DGR Global Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 DGR Global Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 DGR Global Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: DGR Global Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: DGR Global Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: DGR Global Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: DGR Global Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: DGR Global Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: DGR Global Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: DGR Global Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: DGR Global Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: DGR Global Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: DGR Global Limited - Efficiency