DGPGM – Hovrinskaya Residential Complex – Moscow - Project Profile
"DGPGM – Hovrinskaya Residential Complex – Moscow - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "DGPGM – Hovrinskaya Residential Complex – Moscow - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Departament Gradostroitelnoy Politiki Goroda Moskvy (DGPGM) plans to develop a residential complex on a 346,000m2 floor area on the site of the Hovrinskaya hospital, Hovrino District, Moscow, Russia.
The project involves the demolition of the old building of a hospital, construction of residential facilities on a 294,100m2 area, non-residential facilities on a 51,900m2 area, apartments, parking facilities, and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems and power facilities.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex on a 346,000m2 floor area in Hovrino District, Moscow, Russia.
The US$318 million project includes the following:
1. Demolition of the Hovrinskaya hospital buildings
2. Construction of residential facilities on a 294,100m2 area
3. Construction of non-residential facilities on a 51,900m2 area
4. Construction of apartments
5. Construction of parking facilities
6. Installation of elevators
7. Installation of safety and security systems
8. Installation of power facilitiesReasons To Buy