DCP – Melville Parade Mixed-use Complex – Western Australia - Project Profile
"DCP – Melville Parade Mixed-use Complex – Western Australia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "DCP – Melville Parade Mixed-use Complex – Western Australia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Dragon Century Pty Ltd (DCP) is undertaking the construction of a mixed-use complex in South Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex over an area of 2,976m2 comprising two high-rise towers – a 41-story, 132m high and the other one a 50-story, 159m high with a total of 350 apartments, 49 serviced apartments, office spaces, a medical tenancy, a restaurant, a fitness center, a lounge, games room, swimming pool, spa, sauna, BBQ area, garden spaces, a sky deck, 793 parking spaces and related facilities.
Hillam Architects has been appointed as architect.
Design activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex over an area of 2,976m2 comprising two high-rise towers in South Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
The US$150 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 41-story, 132m high tower
2. Construction of a 50-story, 159m high tower
3. Construction of 49 serviced apartments
4. Construction of office spaces
5. Construction of a medical shop
6. Construction of a restaurant
7. Construction of a fitness center
8. Construction of a lounge
9. Construction of a games room
10. Construction of a swimming pool
11. Construction of a spa
13. Construction of a sauna
14. Construction of a sky deck
15. Construction of 793 parking spaces
16. Installation of elevators
17. Installation of fire-fighting and safety equipmentReasons To Buy