DAREG – 5211 Peachtree Road Mixed-Use Development – Georgia - Project Profile
"DAREG – 5211 Peachtree Road Mixed-Use Development – Georgia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "DAREG – 5211 Peachtree Road Mixed-Use Development – Georgia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Del American Real Estate Group (Dareg) is planning to build a mixed-use community in DeKalb County, Georgia, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 35,871m2 mixed-use complex. It includes the construction of five-story apartment tower comprising 289 units, three open courtyards of 257m2, 329m2 and 1,474m2 respectively, 221m2 of office space, 399m2 restaurant, 591m2 of retail space, a swimming pool, a fitness room and spa, pool bungalows, a rail trail ice house with patio, a mail room, a leasing office, a lobby, six-story parking deck and related facilities.
Wakefield Beasley and Associates has been appointed as architect.
In June 2016, Chamblee Architectural Review Board held a meeting for the project’s development.
In July 2016, Wakefield received unanimous approval from Chamblee Development Authority.
In September 2016, Wakefield Beasley & Associates filed a request for a major modification to their previously approved plan.
The project involves the construction of a 35,871m2 mixed-use complex in DeKalb County, Georgia, the US.
The US$64 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of five-story apartment tower comprising 289 units
2. Construction of three open courtyards of 257m2, 329m2 and 1,474m2
3. Construction of a 221m2 of office space
4. Construction of a 399m2 restaurant
5. Construction of a 591m2 of retail space
6. Construction of a swimming pool
7. Construction of a fitness room and spa
8. Construction of pool bungalows
9. Construction of a rail trail ice house with patio
10. Construction of a mail room
11. Construction of a leasing office
12. Construction of a lobby
13. Construction of six-story parking deck
14. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook