DAE-IL Corporation - Company Capsule
Timetric's "DAE-IL Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DAE-IL Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "DAE-IL Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "DAE-IL Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dae-IL is engaged in the production and sale of powertrain parts. The company manufactures transmission and engine parts for cars and motor cycles; production and measure systems; heavy equipment including transaxles, drive axles and excavators. DAE-IL operates in South Korea, China and the US. It is headquartered in Ulsan, South Korea.
- 1 DAE-IL Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 DAE-IL Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 DAE-IL Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 DAE-IL Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 DAE-IL Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 DAE-IL Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 DAE-IL Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 DAE-IL Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 DAE-IL Corporation - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 DAE-IL Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 DAE-IL Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 DAE-IL Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 DAE-IL Corporation - Key Employees
- 4 DAE-IL Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 DAE-IL Corporation - Head Office
- 4.2 DAE-IL Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: DAE-IL Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: DAE-IL Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: DAE-IL Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: DAE-IL Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: DAE-IL Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 6: DAE-IL Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: DAE-IL Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: DAE-IL Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: DAE-IL Corporation - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: DAE-IL Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: DAE-IL Corporation - Valuation