Currence Holding B.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Currence Holding B.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Currence Holding B.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Currence Holding B.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Currence Holding B.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Currence Holding B.V. (CHB) offers collective payment products and services through its subsidiaries. Its product portfolio includes acceptance giro, In deal, Idin, and collectors and offers certificates and licenses for these products to banks and payment service providers in the domestic market. CHB’s services offerings comprise facilitate market efficiency and transparency, certification and licensing, fraud coordination, and modify or refresh products. The company offers its products to banks and payment solution providers for the payment of e-commerce and m-commerce. CHB is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 1 Currence Holding B.V. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Currence Holding B.V. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Currence Holding B.V. - Business Description
- 1.3 Currence Holding B.V. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Currence Holding B.V. - Recent Developments
- 3 Currence Holding B.V. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Currence Holding B.V. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Currence Holding B.V. - Strengths
- 3.3 Currence Holding B.V. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Currence Holding B.V. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Currence Holding B.V. - Threats
- 4 Currence Holding B.V. - Company Statement
- 5 Currence Holding B.V. - History
- 6 Currence Holding B.V. - Key Employees
- 7 Currence Holding B.V. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Currence Holding B.V. - Head Office
- 7.2 Currence Holding B.V. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Currence Holding B.V. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Currence Holding B.V. - History
- Table 3: Currence Holding B.V. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Currence Holding B.V. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures