CubeSmart - Company Capsule
Timetric's "CubeSmart - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CubeSmart"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CubeSmart" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CubeSmart"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CubeSmart is a self-administered and self-managed real estate company. The company is engaged in the ownership, operation, management, acquisition and development of self-storage facilities. As of December, 2015, it owns 445 self-storage facilities located in 22 states and in the District of Columbia containing an aggregate of approximately 30.4 million rentable square feet. CubeSmart also manages 227 facilities for third parties. In addition, the company owns 50% interest in an unconsolidated real estate venture that owns 35 self-storage facilities located in Texas and North Carolina. The company operates in the US and Luxembourg. It is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- 1 CubeSmart - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CubeSmart - Company Overview
- 1.2 CubeSmart - Major Products and Services
- 2 CubeSmart - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CubeSmart - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CubeSmart - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CubeSmart - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 CubeSmart - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 CubeSmart - Valuation
- 2.3 CubeSmart - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 CubeSmart - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 CubeSmart - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 CubeSmart - Valuation
- 3 CubeSmart - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 CubeSmart - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 CubeSmart - Recent Developments
- 5 CubeSmart - Key Employees
- 6 CubeSmart - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 CubeSmart - Head Office
- 6.2 CubeSmart - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CubeSmart - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CubeSmart - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: CubeSmart - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: CubeSmart - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: CubeSmart - Key Employees
- Table 6: CubeSmart - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: CubeSmart - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: CubeSmart - Financial Position
- Figure 3: CubeSmart - Valuation
- Figure 4: CubeSmart - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: CubeSmart - Efficiency
- Figure 6: CubeSmart - Valuation