Credito Emiliano SpA (CE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Credito Emiliano SpA (CE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Credito Emiliano SpA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Credito Emiliano SpA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Credito Emiliano SpA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Credito Emiliano SpA (Credem), a subsidiary of Credito Emiliano Holding S.p.A., offers personal, corporate, and private banking products and services. Its personal banking portfolio comprises current accounts, cards, online banking, loans, home mortgages, insurance, protection plans, investment services, and trading services. Its corporate banking solutions include business accounts, term deposits, commercial papers, mutual funds, payments and collection services, business cards, credit and risk management, loans, lease finance, business expansion services, forex, business protection and invoicing services. The bank offers private banking services such as fund management, leasing solutions, asset management, and financial advisory services. Credem offers its products and services through a network of branches, business centers, and financial outlets in Italy to individuals, corporates,and private banking clients. Credem is headquartered in Reggio Emilia, Italy.