Credicorp Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Credicorp Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Credicorp Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Credicorp Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Credicorp Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Credicorp Ltd. (Credicorp) is a Peru based financial services provider. The company, through its subsidiaries, focuses on offering a range of retail banking, commercial and investment banking and insurance products and services. Its product and service portfolio includes credit and debit cards, consumer finance, mortgages, commercial loans, current accounts, deposits, health insurance, life insurance and property and casualty insurance. Credicorp also offers pension funds, trust services, asset management services, wealth management services, custody and securitization services, foreign exchange trading services and proprietary trading and investment services. The company has its headquarters at Lima, Peru.
- 1 Credicorp Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Credicorp Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Credicorp Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Credicorp Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Credicorp Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Credicorp Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Credicorp Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Credicorp Ltd. - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Credicorp Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Credicorp Ltd. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Credicorp Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Credicorp Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Credicorp Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Credicorp Ltd. - Efficiency
- 3 Credicorp Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Credicorp Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Credicorp Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Credicorp Ltd. - Strengths
- 4.3 Credicorp Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Credicorp Ltd. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Credicorp Ltd. - Threats
- 5 Credicorp Ltd. - Company Statement
- 6 Credicorp Ltd. - History
- 7 Credicorp Ltd. - Key Employees
- 8 Credicorp Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Credicorp Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Credicorp Ltd. - Head Office
- 9.2 Credicorp Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Credicorp Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Credicorp Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Credicorp Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Credicorp Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Credicorp Ltd. - History
- Table 6: Credicorp Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Credicorp Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Credicorp Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Credicorp Ltd. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Credicorp Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Credicorp Ltd. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Credicorp Ltd. - Valuation
- Figure 5: Credicorp Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Credicorp Ltd. - Efficiency