Countrywide plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Countrywide plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Countrywide plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Countrywide plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Countrywide plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Countrywide plc (Countrywide) is a real estate and financial service provider. The company's services include surveying services, valuation panel management, residential valuations and surveys, property purchasing and selling, transactional conveyancing, remortgaging, and legal representation services. Its other services comprise real estate asset management, repossession asset management, part exchange selling, corporate property selling, in-house maintenance services, estate management, property management, leasehold management, and land development and management services. Countrywide also provides new homes development, real estate agency services, property auctions, property network development, real estate financing, and financial services, among others. In addition, the company offers insurance products and financial products. It has operations in Derby, London, Buckinghamshire, Nottingham, Epsom, Milton Keynes, Manchester, Berkshire, and Essex, the UK. Countrywide is headquartered in Milton Keynes, the UK.
- 1 Countrywide plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Countrywide plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Countrywide plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Countrywide plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Countrywide plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Countrywide plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Countrywide plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Countrywide plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Countrywide plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Countrywide plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Countrywide plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Countrywide plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Countrywide plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Countrywide plc - Key Events
- 5 Countrywide plc - Key Employees
- 6 Countrywide plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Countrywide plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Countrywide plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Countrywide plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Countrywide plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Countrywide plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Countrywide plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Countrywide plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Countrywide plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Countrywide plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Countrywide plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Countrywide plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Countrywide plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Countrywide plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Countrywide plc - Valuation