Timetric's "Corex Gold Corporation (CGE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Corex Gold Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Corex Gold Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Corex Gold Corporation""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Corex Gold Corporation (Corex Gold) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral resource properties. Its projects include Santana and Zuloaga projects. Corex Gold's Santana projects is located 50 km southeast of Alamos Gold's three million Mulatos mine, Sonora, Mexico covering an area of 7,700 hectares and produces copper and gold deposits. The company's Goldcorp and Corex Gold's Joint Venture Zuloaga project is located approximately 15 km from Goldcorp's Penasquito deposit in the Sierra Madre Oriental, Mexico covering an area of 39,878 hectares and produces gold and silver deposits. It operates in Canada and Mexico. Corex Gold is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Corex Gold Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Corex Gold Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Corex Gold Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Corex Gold Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Corex Gold Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Corex Gold Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Corex Gold Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Corex Gold Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Corex Gold Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Corex Gold Corporation - Key Events
- 5 Corex Gold Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Corex Gold Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Corex Gold Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Corex Gold Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Corex Gold Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Corex Gold Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Corex Gold Corporation - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Corex Gold Corporation - Financial Position