Coretex Products, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Coretex Products, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coretex Products, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coretex Products, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coretex Products, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coretex Products, Inc. (Coretex) is a manufacturer and distributor of skin care products. The company’s product portfolio comprises sunscreens, insect repellents, poison ivy barriers and cleansers, first aid burn gels and sprays. It also produces antibacterial hand sanitizers, hand and surface cleaners, first aid medical sprays, hand and skin lotions, pain relief packets and sprays, hydration products, CoreTab Z and skin protection kits. The company markets its products under the brands of SunX, BurnX, BugX30, WindShield, Grip it, Sting-X and IvyX, among others. These products are primarily used by industrial employers to keep their employees protected while working in the outdoors. The company sells its products through licensed distributors across the US. Coretex is headquartered in Bakersfield, California, the US.
- 1 Coretex Products, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Coretex Products, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Coretex Products, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Coretex Products, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Coretex Products, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Coretex Products, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Coretex Products, Inc. - Strengths
- 2.3 Coretex Products, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Coretex Products, Inc. - Opportunities
- 2.5 Coretex Products, Inc. - Threats
- 3 Coretex Products, Inc. - History
- 4 Coretex Products, Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Coretex Products, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Coretex Products, Inc. - History
- Table 3: Coretex Products, Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures