Coppermoly Limited (COY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Coppermoly Limited (COY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coppermoly Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coppermoly Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coppermoly Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coppermoly Limited (Coppermoly) is a mining and exploration company. It is involved in the exploration and development of porphyry copper-molybdenum-gold projects in Papua New Guinea. It also explores for silver and zinc minerals. The company comprises three exploration tenements on New Britain Island in Papua New Guinea, including EL 1043 Mt Nakru; EL 2379 Simuku; and ELA 1782 Powell. Its two main tenements, EL 1043 Mt Nakru and EL 2379 Simuku are together known as West New Britain Projects (WNB Projects). The company through its subsidiary, Copper Quest owns 72% interest in WNB Projects. Coppermoly is headquartered in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Coppermoly Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Coppermoly Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Coppermoly Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Coppermoly Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Coppermoly Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Coppermoly Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Coppermoly Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Coppermoly Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Coppermoly Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Coppermoly Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Coppermoly Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Coppermoly Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Coppermoly Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Coppermoly Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Coppermoly Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Coppermoly Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Coppermoly Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Coppermoly Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Coppermoly Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 Coppermoly Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Coppermoly Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 Coppermoly Limited - Threats
- 6 Coppermoly Limited - Company Statement
- 7 Coppermoly Limited - History
- 8 Coppermoly Limited - Key Employees
- 9 Coppermoly Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Coppermoly Limited - Head Office
- 9.2 Coppermoly Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Coppermoly Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Coppermoly Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Coppermoly Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Coppermoly Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Coppermoly Limited - History
- Table 6: Coppermoly Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Coppermoly Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Coppermoly Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Coppermoly Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Coppermoly Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: Coppermoly Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Coppermoly Limited - Liquidity