CommInsure : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "CommInsure : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CommInsure"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CommInsure" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CommInsure"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CommInsure, a part of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, is a provider of insurance products. It offers a range of life and general insurance products. Its product portfolio includes loan protection insurance, total and permanent disability insurance, critical illness insurance, home and content insurance, motor vehicle insurance, bill protection cover, and life cover. It also offers credit card insurance, guaranteed annuities, income protection plans, business overheads cover, travel insurance, business insurance, simple life insurance, and superannuation products. CommInsure is a registered business name for The Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited and Commonwealth Insurance Limited. The company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
The company reported insurance income of AUD438 million during fiscal year ended June 2017 (FY2017), a decline of 12.7% in FY2016.
- 1 CommInsure - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CommInsure - Company Overview
- 1.2 CommInsure - Business Description
- 1.3 CommInsure - Major Products and Services
- 2 CommInsure - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 CommInsure - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 CommInsure - Recent Developments
- 4 CommInsure - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 CommInsure - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 CommInsure - Strengths
- 4.3 CommInsure - Weaknesses
- 4.4 CommInsure - Opportunities
- 4.5 CommInsure - Threats
- 5 CommInsure - History
- 6 CommInsure - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CommInsure - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CommInsure - History
- Table 3: CommInsure - Key Employees