Colefax Group PLC (CFX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Colefax Group PLC (CFX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Colefax Group PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Colefax Group PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Colefax Group PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Colefax Group Plc (Colefax Group) designs and distributes furnishing fabrics and related accessories. It offers furnishing fabrics, wallpapers, trimming, upholstered furniture and related products in the UK and other global markets. The company provides a range of services such as interior and architectural design, decoration and furnishings, and project management for commercial clients and private individuals. Colefax Group markets its products under the brand names of Colefax and Fowler, Jane Churchill, Cowtan and Tout, Kingcome, Larsen, and Manuel Canovas. The company has operations in the UK, Germany, the US, France, and Italy. Colefax Group is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Colefax Group Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Colefax Group Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Colefax Group Plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Colefax Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Colefax Group Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Colefax Group Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Colefax Group Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Colefax Group Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Colefax Group Plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.3 Colefax Group Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Colefax Group Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Colefax Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Colefax Group Plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Colefax Group Plc - Strengths
- 3.3 Colefax Group Plc - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Colefax Group Plc - Opportunities
- 3.5 Colefax Group Plc - Threats
- 4 Colefax Group Plc - Company Statement
- 5 Colefax Group Plc - History
- 6 Colefax Group Plc - Key Employees
- 7 Colefax Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Colefax Group Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Colefax Group Plc - Head Office
- 8.2 Colefax Group Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Colefax Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Colefax Group Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Colefax Group Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Colefax Group Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Colefax Group Plc - History
- Table 6: Colefax Group Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Colefax Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Colefax Group Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Colefax Group Plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Colefax Group Plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 3: Colefax Group Plc - Valuation