Cokal Limited (CKA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Cokal Limited (CKA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cokal Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Cokal Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Cokal Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Cokal Limited is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, extracts, and develops coal deposit properties. Its projects include BBM, TBAR, BBP, AAK, AAM, SNR, and Manda projects. Cokal Limited's Bumi Barito Mineral Project (BBM) project is located immediately adjacent to BHPBilliton's Juloi tenement, straddling the Barito River covering an area of approximately 15,000 hectares and produces coal deposits. The company's Borneo Bara Prima (BBP) project is located in the North Barito Basin and covering an area of 13,000 hectares. Its Manda project is located southwest Tanzania. The company has operations in Indonesia, Australia, Tanzania, Singapore, and Mozambique. Cokal Limited is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Cokal Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Cokal Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Cokal Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Cokal Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Cokal Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Cokal Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Cokal Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Cokal Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Cokal Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Cokal Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Cokal Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Cokal Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Cokal Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Cokal Limited - Key Events
- 5 Cokal Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Cokal Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Cokal Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Cokal Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Cokal Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Cokal Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Cokal Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Cokal Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Cokal Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Cokal Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Cokal Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Cokal Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Cokal Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Cokal Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Cokal Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Cokal Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Cokal Limited - Efficiency