Coats Group Plc (GPG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Coats Group Plc (GPG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coats Group Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coats Group Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coats Group Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coats Group Plc (Coats) is a manufacturer and supplier of industrial sewing thread, zips and related products. The company’s product portfolio includes filament polyster, filament nylon, corespun and staple spun. Coats also supplies metal, plastic and spiral zippers; and trim products such as tapes and hook and loop. The company provides several types of yarns for craft works such as knitting, crochet and embroidery. The company’s products are widely used for manufacturing of menswear, ladieswear, childrenswear, denim, leatherwear, outdoorwear, underwear, workwear and footwear. The company has a presence in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Coats is headquartered in Uxbridge, England, the UK.
- 1 Coats Group Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Coats Group Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Coats Group Plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Coats Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Coats Group Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Coats Group Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Coats Group Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Coats Group Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Coats Group Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Coats Group Plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Coats Group Plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Coats Group Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Coats Group Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Coats Group Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Coats Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Coats Group Plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Coats Group Plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Coats Group Plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Coats Group Plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Coats Group Plc - Threats
- 5 Coats Group Plc - Company Statement
- 6 Coats Group Plc - History
- 7 Coats Group Plc - Key Employees
- 8 Coats Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Coats Group Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Coats Group Plc - Head Office
- 9.2 Coats Group Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Coats Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Coats Group Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Coats Group Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Coats Group Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Coats Group Plc - History
- Table 6: Coats Group Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Coats Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Coats Group Plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Coats Group Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Coats Group Plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Coats Group Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Coats Group Plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Coats Group Plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Coats Group Plc - Valuation