Clientele Limited - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Clientele Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Clientele Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Clientele Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Clientele Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Clientele Limited (CL) is a financial holding company. The company through its subsidiaries offers a wide range of life insurance, general insurance and loans. It offers insurance solutions to individual, family and small and medium business clients. Key insurance products offered by its subsidiaries include accident insurance, funeral insurance, hospital insurance, personal legal coverage, business legal coverage and life insurance. It also offers claim settlement solutions, insurance advisory solution and insurance support solutions to clients. The company also offers diverse range of financial services such as personal loans, guaranteed income and growth investment plans and long term investment plans. CL is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
In FY2016, the company reported net insurance premium of ZAR1,726 million.
- 1 Clientele Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Clientele Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Clientele Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Clientele Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Clientele Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Clientele Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Clientele Limited - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Clientele Limited - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Clientele Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Clientele Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Clientele Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Clientele Limited - Key Employees
- 4 Clientele Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Clientele Limited - Head Office
- 4.2 Clientele Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Ratio Definitions
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Clientele Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Clientele Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Clientele Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Clientele Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Clientele Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Clientele Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Clientele Limited - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Clientele Limited - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Clientele Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Clientele Limited - Valuation