Clicks Group Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Clicks Group Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Clicks Group Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Clicks Group Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Clicks Group Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Clicks Group Ltd (Clicks Group), formerly New Clicks Holdings Ltd is a retailer, wholesaler and supplier of health and beauty products. The company offers entertainment, urban lifestyle, beauty products, pharmaceutical products, multi-vitamins, health supplements, music, DVDs, computer games, clothing and fashion accessories, home-wares, hair care products and various other related products. Its services include home delivery, medical consultation, courier services, and others. Clicks Group also concentrates on wholesale of pharmaceutical products. The company operates its stores under the brand names of Clicks, Musica and The Body Shop. It operates through its stores located in Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland and Lesotho. Clicks Group is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
- 1 Clicks Group Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Clicks Group Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Clicks Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Clicks Group Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Clicks Group Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Clicks Group Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Clicks Group Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Clicks Group Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Clicks Group Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Clicks Group Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Clicks Group Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Clicks Group Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Clicks Group Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Clicks Group Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Clicks Group Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Clicks Group Ltd - Key Events
- 4 Clicks Group Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Clicks Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Clicks Group Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Clicks Group Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Clicks Group Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Clicks Group Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Clicks Group Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Clicks Group Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Clicks Group Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Clicks Group Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Clicks Group Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Clicks Group Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 6: Clicks Group Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Clicks Group Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Clicks Group Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset