Claridge – Booth Street Residential Development – Ontario - Project Profile
"Claridge – Booth Street Residential Development – Ontario - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Claridge – Booth Street Residential Development – Ontario - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Claridge is planning to build a residential community in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
The project involves the construction of residential community comprising five towers ranging from 25 to 55 stories with 1,650 units. It includes the construction of tower A with 55-story, tower B with 30-story, three towers C, D, and E with 25-story each, podium connecting the two tallest towers, affordable, senior and rental housing units, shops, a park, a cafe, commercial space, retail space, a grocery store, cycling and pedestrian walkways, parking and other related facilities.
Urban Strategies Inc. has been appointed as architect for the project.
On January 9, 2017, Claridge unveiled its plans to Ottawa City Council.
The first phase of construction is expected to include podium, two tallest towers, and a grocery store.
Claridge is in process of seeking zoning and official plan amendments for the project.
Subject to approval, construction of the project is expected to take 10 to 15 years to complete.
The project involves the construction of a residential community comprising of five towers ranging from 25 to 55 stories with 1,650 units in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
The US$350 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of three towers C, D and E with 25-story each
2. Construction of a tower B with 30-story
3. Construction of a tower A with 55-story
4. Construction of a podium connecting the two tallest towers
5. Construction of affordable, senior and rental housing units
6. Construction of shops
7. Construction of a park and cafe
8. Construction of a commercial space
9. Construction of a retail space
10. Construction of a grocery store
11. Construction of cycling, nd pedestrian walkways
12. Construction of parking facilities
13. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy