Timetric's "City Service SE (CTS1L) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "City Service SE"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "City Service SE" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "City Service SE"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
City Service SE (City Service) is a facility and integrated utility services provider. The company's services portfolio includes building management, facility management, process administration, maintenance and repair of engineering systems, management and renovation of energy resources, waste management and business of ecology, and technical and energy audit of buildings. It also provides technical maintenance and installation of lifts, and territory maintenance and cleaning services. City Service offers its services to commercial and residential buildings including banks, shopping centers, shops, and administrative buildings. The company has operations in Lithuania, Latvia, Russia, Spain, and Poland. City Service is headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- 1 City Service SE - Business Analysis
- 1.1 City Service SE - Company Overview
- 1.2 City Service SE - Major Products and Services
- 2 City Service SE - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 City Service SE - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 City Service SE - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 City Service SE - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 City Service SE - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 City Service SE - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 City Service SE - Solvency
- 2.2.5 City Service SE - Valuation
- 2.3 City Service SE - Key Competitors
- 3 City Service SE - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 City Service SE - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 City Service SE - Recent Developments
- 5 City Service SE - Key Events
- 6 City Service SE - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: City Service SE - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: City Service SE - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: City Service SE - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: City Service SE - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: City Service SE - Key Events
- Table 6: City Service SE - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: City Service SE - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: City Service SE - Financial Position
- Figure 3: City Service SE - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: City Service SE - Solvency
- Figure 5: City Service SE - Valuation