- 1 Citizens Financial Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Citizens Financial Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Citizens Financial Corp. - Business Description
- 1.3 Citizens Financial Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Citizens Financial Corp. - Recent Developments
- 3 Citizens Financial Corp. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Citizens Financial Corp. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Citizens Financial Corp. - Strengths
- 3.3 Citizens Financial Corp. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Citizens Financial Corp. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Citizens Financial Corp. - Threats
- 4 Citizens Financial Corp. - History
- 5 Citizens Financial Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Citizens Financial Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Citizens Financial Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Citizens Financial Corp. - Head Office
- 7.2 Citizens Financial Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Citizens Financial Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Citizens Financial Corp. - History
- Table 3: Citizens Financial Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Citizens Financial Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Citizens Financial Corp. - Subsidiaries
Citizens Financial Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Citizens Financial Corp. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Citizens Financial Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Citizens Financial Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Citizens Financial Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Citizens Financial Corp. (Citizens Financial) is an insurance holding company. The company, through its principal subsidiary Citizens Security Life Insurance Company (CSLICo), offers a range of life and health insurance products in the US. The company offers group and individual ancillary insurance products such as group dental insurance, group vision insurance, whole-life insurance, term-life insurance, group life insurance, individual dental insurance and individual vision insurance. Citizens Security, through its employee and member benefits arm CS Benefits, has partnerships with the DenteMax dental network and Davis Vision network. Citizens Security operates in the US and the District of Columbia. Citizens Financial is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.
During the FY2016, CSLIC reported premiums and annuity considerations for life and accident and health contracts of US$48,423.5 million, an increase of 23.6% over FY2015.