First Citizens BancShares, Inc. (FCNCA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "First Citizens BancShares, Inc. (FCNCA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Citizens BancShares, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Citizens BancShares, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Citizens BancShares, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Citizens Bancshares, Inc. (First Citizens) through its principal subsidiary, First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company (FCB), offer banking and related financial solutions. It offers checking, savings, and individual retirement accounts; certificate of deposits; and debit and credit cards. The company provides loans for home equity, auto, mortgage, personal, business, and lines of credit. It also offers insurance solutions for life, property and liability, workers’ compensation, business income, and auto, RV and watercraft. Its service offerings include equipment financing, leasing, payroll, cash management, advisory and planning, wealth management, merchant, treasury, investment, online banking and mobile banking. First Citizens is headquartered in North Carolina, in the US.