Circle K Stores, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Circle K Stores, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Circle K Stores, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Circle K Stores, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Circle K Stores, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Circle K Stores, Inc. (Circle K), a subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard, Inc, is a convenience store chain operator based in the US. The company principally operates an estate of convenience stores under Circle K banner. The stores retail a wide array of food and non-food products such as snacks, candy, food, and hot and cold beverages, batteries, gift cards, money orders, cigars, pet food, diapers, laundry detergent, mobile top-ups, health and beauty products, and motor fuel. It offers automotive products and car wash service, apart from operating in-store coffee corners and ATMs. Other services offered by the company include lottery, money orders and financial services. It operates the company-owned stores in the US and franchised stores in Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Guam, the Philippines, Honduras, Macau, Hong King, Mexico, Indonesia, Japan and the UAE. Circle K is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the US.