Chubb Limited (ACE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Chubb Limited (ACE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chubb Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chubb Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chubb Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chubb Limited (Chubb), formerly ACE Limited, is a property and casualty insurance holding company. The company offers a range of insurance and reinsurance solutions to its customers. Its portfolio of products includes commercial property and casualty insurance, homeowners insurance, personal accident insurance, liability insurance, supplemental health, travel insurance, home insurance, crop insurance, aviation insurance, critical illness insurance, health insurance, life insurance, marine insurance, savings and protection coverage solutions and reinsurance solutions. In addition, the company offers risk management and claims management services. Through these products and services, it caters to individuals, corporate customers, multinational corporations and local businesses. The company distributes its products and services through a network of its offices, agents, brokers and other intermediaries. Chubb is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- 1 Chubb Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Chubb Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Chubb Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Chubb Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Chubb Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Chubb Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Chubb Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Chubb Limited - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Chubb Limited - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Chubb Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Chubb Limited - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.5 Chubb Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Chubb Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Chubb Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Chubb Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Chubb Limited - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.3.4 Chubb Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.5 Chubb Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Chubb Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Chubb Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Chubb Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Chubb Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Chubb Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Chubb Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 Chubb Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Chubb Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 Chubb Limited - Threats
- 6 Chubb Limited - Company Statement
- 7 Chubb Limited - History
- 8 Chubb Limited - Key Employees
- 9 Chubb Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Chubb Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Chubb Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 Chubb Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Chubb Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Chubb Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Chubb Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Chubb Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Chubb Limited - History
- Table 6: Chubb Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Chubb Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Chubb Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Chubb Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Chubb Limited - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Chubb Limited - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Chubb Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Chubb Limited - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 5: Chubb Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: Chubb Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Chubb Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Chubb Limited - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 9: Chubb Limited - Valuation
- Figure 10: Chubb Limited - Liquidity