Chubb Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company (8240) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Chubb Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company (8240) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chubb Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chubb Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chubb Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chubb Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company (Chubb Arabia), formerly ACE Arabia Cooperative Insurance Company, is a multi-line insurance company. The company offers a range of property and casualty insurance, engineering insurance, marine insurance and employee group insurance products to corporate customers. It offers insurance products for professional indemnity, civil liability, electronic and computer crime, directors and officers liability, property all risks, fire and allied perils, business interruption, householders, terrorism and sabotage, burglary and housebreaking, and comprehensive general liability. It also provides group medical insurance, group life insurance, group personal accident insurance, marine cargo insurance, marine hull insurance, contractors all risk insurance, erection all risks insurance, and machinery, plant and equipment all risks insurance. The company operates through its offices in Al Khobar, Riyadh, and Jeddah. Chubb Arabia is a subsidiary of Chubb INA International Holdings, Ltd. and is headquartered in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
The company reported total premiums earned of SAR181.2 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 13.6% over FY2015.