Chodai Co Ltd (9624) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Chodai Co Ltd (9624) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chodai Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Chodai Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Chodai Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Chodai Co Ltd (Chodai) is a construction engineering company. The company offers construction services such as study, planning, design, and construction management for bridges and river structures, and road accessories; structural inspection and rehabilitation design; structural analysis and experiment services; and structure design services. It provides water conservation and environment around river; studies, plans, and designs traffic safety improvement, regional and urban development, road systems, road management enhancement and risk prevention, and water supply and waste water system. Chodai also provides system development and consulting for information architecture establishments; studies, plans, and develops road management databases; develops and operates road information systems; and designs information, electricity, and communication facilities. The company has operations throughout Japan. Chodai is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 Chodai Co Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Chodai Co Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Chodai Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Chodai Co Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Chodai Co Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Chodai Co Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Chodai Co Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Chodai Co Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Chodai Co Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Chodai Co Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Chodai Co Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Chodai Co Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Chodai Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Chodai Co Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Chodai Co Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Chodai Co Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Chodai Co Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Chodai Co Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Chodai Co Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Chodai Co Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Chodai Co Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Chodai Co Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Chodai Co Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Chodai Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Chodai Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Chodai Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Chodai Co Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Chodai Co Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Chodai Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Chodai Co Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Chodai Co Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Chodai Co Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Chodai Co Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Chodai Co Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Chodai Co Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Chodai Co Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 6: Chodai Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Chodai Co Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Chodai Co Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 9: Chodai Co Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset