China Yunnan Copper Australia Limited (CYU) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "China Yunnan Copper Australia Limited (CYU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Yunnan Copper Australia Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "China Yunnan Copper Australia Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "China Yunnan Copper Australia Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
AuKing Mining is engaged in the exploration and development of mineral properties. The company holds interest in Mary Kathleen project, comprising the granted exploration permits (EPMs) 14019 and 14022 covering an area considered prospective for copper, gold, uranium and rare earth elements mineralization within the Mount Isa Inlier of northwest Queensland; Mt Frosty project, which covers the Mary Kathleen Shear; and Millennium Project, located near cloncurry, includes the tenements: mining leases totaling 134 hectares; and exploration permits totaling 254 square kilometers (km2). It also holds interest in various mining and exploration tenements that include Mt Isa, Cloncurry, Pentland, Mary Kathleen JV, Mt Frosty, and Millennium in Australia. The company operates in Australia and Chile. It is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
- 1 AuKing Mining Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AuKing Mining Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 AuKing Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 AuKing Mining Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 AuKing Mining Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 AuKing Mining Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 AuKing Mining Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 AuKing Mining Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 AuKing Mining Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 AuKing Mining Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 AuKing Mining Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 AuKing Mining Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 AuKing Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 AuKing Mining Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 AuKing Mining Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 AuKing Mining Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AuKing Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AuKing Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: AuKing Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: AuKing Mining Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: AuKing Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: AuKing Mining Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: AuKing Mining Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: AuKing Mining Ltd - Financial Position