China Everbright Bank Co., Ltd. (601818) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "China Everbright Bank Co., Ltd. (601818) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Everbright Bank Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Everbright Bank Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Everbright Bank Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd. (CEB) is a commercial bank, which offers banking and financial services. The bank, along with its subsidiaries, provides a range of financial products and services, including trade financing and deposit taking activities, agency services, corporate loans and advances, financial consulting and advisory services, guarantee services, custody services, remittance and settlement services, and cash management services. CEB also offers personal loans, personal wealth management services, bank cards, and securities agency services. In addition, the bank focuses on inter-bank money market transactions, repurchases transactions, investments, debt securities trading, derivatives and foreign currency trading. These products and services are offered to retail customers, corporations, government agencies and financial institutions through a network of branches, banking outlets and representative offices in China and Hong Kong. Its other services include mobile banking, online banking, telephonic banking, electronic payment services, SMS banking services and online payment services. CEB is headquartered in Beijing, China.