China Construction Bank Corporation (939) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "China Construction Bank Corporation (939) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Construction Bank Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Construction Bank Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Construction Bank Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Construction Bank Corporation (CCBC) provides a range of commercial banking, personal banking and treasury management products and services. The bank's portfolio of products includes deposit accounts, demand deposits, term deposits, credit cards, debit cards, infrastructure loans, mortgage-backed loans, commercial loans, personal loans, car loans, business loans, housing loans, and credit line loans. In addition, it provides foreign exchange services, international financing, treasury bonds, savings bonds, payment services, institutional banking services, factoring and consulting services. CCBC also provides Internet banking, mobile banking, telephone banking and ATM services. The bank offers these solutions to individuals, high net worth individual, small and medium enterprises and corporate clients. It operates through branch offices, ATMs and self-service banks. The bank's operations are spanned across several countries in Asia, North America, Africa and Europe. CCBC is headquartered in Beijing, China.