China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. (CCAM) is a financial services company. The company offers a range of insurance solutions, securities products, brokerage services and investment banking services. Its insurance solutions include life insurance, health insurance, endowment insurance, vehicle insurance, property insurance, commercial insurance, homeowners comprehensive insurance, and cargo insurance. It also offers financial insurance, accident insurance, pension plans, travel insurance, engineering insurance and liability insurance. Its services includes securities services, brokerage services, asset management, financial advisory and consultancy services, research and consultation, leasing services, trading services, fund management, trustee services, and financial leasing services. It offers these products and services to individuals and corporate customers. The company operates through a network of branches and subsidiaries. It has a presence in China and Hong Kong. CCAM is headquartered in Beijing, China.
The company reported gross written premiums of CNY13.8 billion with an annual growth of 24.9% over FY2014. It also reported net insurance premiums of CNY12.9 billion with annual growth of 73.5% over FY2014.