Chile Cards and Payments: Key Trends & Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Prepaid Card Growth Prospects to 2019 Overall Card Industry Size and Forecast Prepaid Card Category Size and ForecastSummary
"Chile Cards and Payments: Key Trends & Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Prepaid Card Growth Prospects to 2019" is the result of extensive research into the Financial Services industry covering the prepaid card market in Chile. It provides insights into the market size and growth potentials of Chile cards and payment industry for the following categories by number of cards, transaction value and transaction volume:
Timetric’s "Chile Cards and Payments: Key Trends & Drivers, Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Prepaid Card Growth Prospects to 2019" provides market analysis, information and insights into the prepaid card market in Chile, including:
- Current and forecast market values for the overall cards industry
- Current and forecast market values for the prepaid card industry
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of prepaid card industry in Chile
- It provides current values for prepaid card for 2014 and forecast figures for 2019
- It provides break-up of the prepaid card market by transaction volume and transaction value
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the prepaid card market in Chile.
2 PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS2.1 Current Payment Environment2.2 Alternative Payment Instruments2.2.1 PayPal2.2.2 DaoPay2.2.3 Servipag2.2.4 DineroMail3 ANALYSIS OF CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY DRIVERS3.1 Demographic Drivers3.2 Economic Drivers3.3 Infrastructure Drivers3.4 Business Drivers4 PREPAID CARDS4.1 Prepaid Card Market Analysis4.2 Tables5 APPENDIX5.1 Methodology5.2 Contact Us5.3 About Timetric5.4 Our Services5.5 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Key DefinitionsTable 2: Chile – Number of Prepaid Cards in Circulation (Thousand), 2010–2019Table 3: Chile – Prepaid Card Transaction Values (CLP Billion), 2010–2019Table 4: Chile – Prepaid Card Transaction Values (US$ Million), 2010–2019List of FiguresFigure 1: Chile – Payment Instrument Shares by Transaction Value and Volume (%), 2014Figure 2: Chile – Total Population and Structure, 2014Figure 3: Chile – Economic Indicators, 2010–2019Figure 4: Chile – Number of ATMs, POS Terminals and Commercial Bank Branches, 2010–2019Figure 5: Chile – Retail Trade and E-Commerce Value, 2010–2014Figure 6: Chile – Number of Prepaid Cards in Circulation and Transaction Value, 2010–2019
- 1 INTRODUCTION
- 1.1 What is this Report About?
- 1.2 Definitions