Chevalier International Holdings Ltd (25) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Chevalier International Holdings Ltd (25) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chevalier International Holdings Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chevalier International Holdings Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chevalier International Holdings Ltd
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chevalier International Holdings Limited (CIHL) is a diversified investment holding company. Its portfolio of services includes construction, engineering, insurance, investment, property and hotel, lifestyle food and beverage, and information technology. It also provides automobiles, international trading and car dealership services. CIHL also designs, manufactures, installs, tests and maintains curtain walls, metal cladding, glass walls, skylights, louvers, aluminum windows and granite cladding. It sells automobiles, provides after sale services, procures parts and accessories, and repairs and paints damaged parts of cars. The company serves the needs of residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, infrastructure, and private and public sectors. Key projects of the company include: My Villa, Chateau Ermitas, Chevalier City, among others. The company has operations in China, Macau, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Canada, Singapore, the US, Australia and Thailand. CIHL is headquartered in Hong Kong.