Chelyabinskiy truboprokatnyi zavod - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Chelyabinskiy truboprokatnyi zavod - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chelyabinskiy truboprokatnyi zavod"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Chelyabinskiy truboprokatnyi zavod" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Chelyabinskiy truboprokatnyi zavod"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Chel-Pipe (ChTPZ) is a manufacturer and distributor of construction products. The company offers tubes and pipes. It operates through its business divisions such as steel pipe production, trunk pipeline systems (TPS), and oilfield services (OFS). ChTPZ’s steel pipe production division offers products such as welded pipes, LDP, welded industrial pipe, line pipe, and seamless industrial pipe. The company’s trunk pipeline systems division provides pipeline bends, pipeline hubs, t-joints, valves, short-radius elbows, and stamp-welded pipe joints. It oilfield services division manufactures, sells, and rents oil well extraction equipment such as electric submersible pump (ESP) systems and provides installation and maintenance services. The company offers its products and services to various industries including oil and gas industry, equipment manufacturing, construction, power-generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, automotive, aviation and aerospace. ChTPZ is headquartered in Chelyabinsk, Russia.
- 1 Chel-Pipe - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Chel-Pipe - Company Overview
- 1.2 Chel-Pipe - Major Products and Services
- 2 Chel-Pipe - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Chel-Pipe - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Chel-Pipe - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Chel-Pipe - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Chel-Pipe - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Chel-Pipe - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Chel-Pipe - Valuation
- 2.3 Chel-Pipe - Key Competitors
- 3 Chel-Pipe - Recent Developments
- 4 Chel-Pipe - Key Events
- 5 Chel-Pipe - Key Employees
- 6 Chel-Pipe - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Chel-Pipe - Head Office
- 6.2 Chel-Pipe - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Chel-Pipe - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Chel-Pipe - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Chel-Pipe - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Chel-Pipe - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Chel-Pipe - Key Events
- Table 6: Chel-Pipe - Key Employees
- Table 7: Chel-Pipe - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Chel-Pipe - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Chel-Pipe - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Chel-Pipe - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Chel-Pipe - Solvency
- Figure 4: Chel-Pipe - Valuation