Ceylinco Insurance PLC (CINS.N0000) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ceylinco Insurance PLC (CINS.N0000) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ceylinco Insurance PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ceylinco Insurance PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ceylinco Insurance PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ceylinco Insurance PLC (Ceylinco), a holding company, provides multi-line insurance solutions. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance solutions to its customers. It offers insurance products for motor, fire, marine, personal, corporate, engineering, health, employers’ liability, burglary, goods in transit, money in transit, and personal accident. It also offers whole life insurance, term life insurance, unitized pension plans, guaranteed pension plans, pure endowment pension plans and mortgage endowment plans. Furthermore, Ceylinco offers health care, education, power, and financial services. The company distributes its insurance products through a network of agents, insurance brokers and branch offices. It has a presence in Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and the UAE. Ceylinco is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The company reported gross written premiums of LKR31,818.6 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 13.7% over FY2015. Its net earned premiums was LKR26,552 million in FY2016, an increase of 13.1% over FY2015.