Cerrejon Coal Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Cerrejon Coal Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cerrejon Coal Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cerrejon Coal Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cerrejon Coal Company""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cerrejon Coal Company (Cerrejon) is a coal mining company in Colombia. It involves in the exploration, extraction, transportation, loading and exports coal of various qualities. Cerrejon is an independently managed joint venture company, which is equally owned by BHP Billiton, AngloAmerican and Glencore. The company operates a thermal coal open-pit mine in La Guajira and produces 33 million tonnes (Mt) per annum. In addition, it offers support services and maintenance of mining equipment. The company through its sister company, Coal Marketing Company markets coal and coal related products in Europe, North America, South America and Asia. Cerrejon is headquartered in Bogota, Colombia.
- 1 Cerrejon Coal Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Cerrejon Coal Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 Cerrejon Coal Company - Business Description
- 1.3 Cerrejon Coal Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 Cerrejon Coal Company - Recent Developments
- 3 Cerrejon Coal Company - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Cerrejon Coal Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Cerrejon Coal Company - Strengths
- 3.3 Cerrejon Coal Company - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Cerrejon Coal Company - Opportunities
- 3.5 Cerrejon Coal Company - Threats
- 4 Cerrejon Coal Company - History
- 5 Cerrejon Coal Company - Key Employees
- 6 Cerrejon Coal Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Cerrejon Coal Company - Head Office
- 6.2 Cerrejon Coal Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Cerrejon Coal Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Cerrejon Coal Company - History
- Table 3: Cerrejon Coal Company - Key Employees
- Table 4: Cerrejon Coal Company - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures