Century Extrusions Limited (CENTEXT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Century Extrusions Limited (CENTEXT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Century Extrusions Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Century Extrusions Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Century Extrusions Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Century Extrusions Limited (CEL) is an aluminum extrusion manufacturer. The company’s products include actuator body, antenna tubes, cable supports, equal angles, ferrules, flat bars, fluted round tubes, welding sleeves, display systems, door bolts and stays, and door handles. It offers glazing clips, twin style doors, tees, step edgings, garnish rails, conductor accessories, danger notice plates, spacers, stay sets, and vibration dampers. CEL also supplies extruded and extruded and cold drawn rods and wires in coil form to be used as armor rods, detonator shell stock, lamp pin stock, metalizing wire, rivet stock, and welding filler wire. The company manufactures extrusions for varied applications such as architectural, hardware, road transport, railways, electrical and electronic applications, engineering applications, automotive sector, consumer durables, defense applications, and irrigation, among others. It operates offices in Delhi, Kanpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore, India. CEL is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.