Timetric's "Centurion Minerals Ltd. (CTN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Centurion Minerals Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Centurion Minerals Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Centurion Minerals Ltd.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Centurion Minerals Ltd. (Centurion) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc, base metals, and precious metals deposit properties. Its projects include Miwah, Banda Raya, Zulham, and Keladi projects. Centurion's Miwah project is located within the Miwah Main Zone and remains open for expansion. The inferred resource block measures 1,300 m east-west, up to 600 m north-south, and 300 m thick and produces gold deposits. The company's Banda Raya project is adjacent and directly to the north of the Miwah epithermal gold deposit and shares its west boundary with the Company's Halimon Property covering an area of 10,000 hectares and produces gold deposits. It has operations in Canada, Myanmar, and Indonesia. Centurion is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 5 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Key Events
- 6 Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 3: Centurion Minerals Ltd. - Liquidity